MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #21
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
i mean i will be with you the days you are going of course =D
maybe i will go to eastbourne one of these days instead of going to the qualies though. great venue i ve heard. but monday i will be there for sure, first day of the qualies, and only atp so yeah i will be there. this is if, of course, i can finally go. which is not 100% sure yet
Of course. Looking forward to it.

I was thinking Monday, because it's ATP only, and Thursday because it's final round and BO5, so there should be some great matches. Funnily enough I was thinking of going to Eastbourne. Not really researched it or done any planning, but I live close enough to both Roehampton and Eastbourne not to worry about accommodation.

Hope you do indeed make it over from Spain, mate.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote