MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #159
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Political Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
Thanks, mer, that's a shocking read. I wonder how many State Duma members are still in the closet.
I guess quite a lot. Rumors say that one of the closest to Putin officials is gay.
There are virtually no openly gay public figures in Russia. The first one I know of is this guy who wrote this article. And there was another one -a singer who came out of the closet in the 90's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey247 View Post
In case anyone's interested, here's Marat's voting page for the bill banning promotion of homosexuality among minors
"promotion" of homosexuality sounded laughable, but now that went even further, now it's "justifying homosexuality" - this is pure fascism. I can't believe this is happening.

oh, and there is no point checking Marat's voting history. He voted for every single bill that was and will be passed. That's how Duma works.

Last edited by mer : 05-15-2013 at 01:06 PM.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote