MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Brydan Klein: Australia's Big Hope

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #378
country flag scotthongkong

scotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond reputescotthongkong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brydan Klein: Australia's Big Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
he is a good person really, if you knew him you would know. he is just a bit silly like this on the court, but he is a really nice person
You keep telling us that he is nice. I have heard this from others as well but if you have been on the receiving end of his acidic and poisonous tongue then you would think otherwise. I have been a victim of him and I tell you what...it was hurtful and quite horrific. He is a bully who thrives on belittling and bringing others down. What I dont get, and never have, is how the lovely John Millman and Matt Ebden like and spend time with him. Very odd indeed.
scotthongkong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote