MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #3492
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

I blame the Leafs. You don't have a 3 goal lead with 11 minutes left or a 2 goal lead with 1.30 left and lose.

I also blame the ref because they let the Bruins away with murder in the 2nd period including a crutial missed call for interfernece late in the game.

Still that's not an excuse though, they should have won, and have only tehemselves to blame.

I'm proud though, nobody expected them to break the playoffs drought and they did. Nobody expect them to get mor than a gam,e from the Bruins and they did. EWveryone said Reimer sucks and was unproved and he proved himself yet again. They got valuable playoffs expericance and it will help them next year, it just hurts so much right now

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!