MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NRL 15TH-17TH

Thread: NRL 15TH-17TH
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #5
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NRL 15TH-17TH

[b]Game Break downs

Dogs V Roosters just started

Took dogs @ 1.70 ml

Penrith VS Souths

As mentioned Souths are Penriths Voodoo team just as Tigers are 2 Dogs.

Penirth are missing thier 2 key fowards in Puletua & Galuvao which will be a problem towards the end. Penriths starting line up if much better than Souths but its the bench im concerned about. Ive seen all the Panthers bench play, but rigon and logan from Souths are very good metre gainers. Penrith will have the advantage thru the backs, with all players in good form. Penriths is 0 from 3 @ Aussie stadium since last year, with one loss Vs Souths by 30-6. Priddis will be key to getting my panthers over the line, souths have rubbish defence within the ruck and you dont want Priddis to take advantages of that.
Penrith -4.5 this should drop to -4 or -3.5 then ill jump on it. Its up to the backs in this one and a big game from Pritchard. Also taking Penrith by 1-12 also puttin wagers on Lewis and Rooney to score more tries than thier opposite numbers.

Cowboys Vs Tigers

I was going to hammer the Cowboys ML like no tomorrow, because imo they were gonna turn around thier loss to the Sharkies & rip up the Tigers. Sorry But it aint gonna happen! Cowboys have 5 starters out, major ones being Ty Williams and Hannay. Hannay is always crucial in a good Cowboys victory because of his boot, But with no Hannay the 100% kicking of Hodgson gives the tigers an advangtage.
Taking the Giant killing Tigers +7.5 Cowboys could still win but +7.5 is to hard 2 pass by

Melbourne Vs Parra

Im going for the biggest upset of the season with Parra ML
$4.50 & +14.5 but it will rise to 16 imo
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote