MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 AM   #3490
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Okay, I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that I jinxed the Maple Leafs with the above post. Well, you're wrong. First of all, there's no game 7 if you don't win game 6, so celebrating was justified.

Secondly, it was the commentators' fault. They were talking about that Canadian astronaut, Chris Hadfield, who's coming back to Earth from the space station, and how he was going to be happy about the Leafs and about Kessel scoring. And there was like 10 minutes left in the period, and I'm like "dude, shut up... the game's not over," but it was too late.