MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #2736
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am quite sure that's the nerve. Because even Nole was a very delicate flower at his age did not cramp after 2 sets .

Must be because he was cramping already in the second set. It seemed to get better in the third.

Rafter had a big problem with cramping too , but he also sweated like twice a normal man.

I'm torn about the guy. He doesn't have the sweetie factor I look for in a fave, but he works with Magnus &co.

Probably the support of the fed crowd will do him in for me.

Funny to hear the Brit commie drooling over the prospect of a Ferrer win as I watch on play back. The other one who I thinks is not actually a Brit, but some commonwealth guy is more objective.
star is offline View My Blog!