MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #2731
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
So odd that a player who is nearly 22 and hasn't won a single title is touted as the next GOAT.

Tbf, Mikey and others were hyping him even before he beat Djokovic, but it's gotten 10 times worse.

But no matter what he wins now, we will have to hear him being called the best player and capable of beating anyone when he is "on."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy. View Post
Of course Mikey would hype the guy they call Baby Fed
Well, he is good, I have to admit. He only needs to handle his nerve and bolt his head on his shoulder.

Quote:

I'm in misery right now,

There comes a point where it's no fun to watch my fave anymore just because of my nerves. I'm so thankful I had that magical year at IW with Guga even if rain did ruin it somewhat.
vs his turkey

See, bagel last set
Lee is offline View My Blog!