MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 05-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #3955
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenx15 View Post
not to rebuke this or anything but those are technically the follow through on those shots. what i am trying to say is, you can take photos of almost anyone and chances are most player with sound techniques will all look the same.
absoEfin'lutely...finally someone who sees the obvious

you can put next to Roger on such frames any one hand BH player, Wawrinka, Almagro, anyone.

I even started with a Waw BH, but it was taking too much time and ditched it.

The only shot that does look very similar is the serve motion, yet there is one major difference - the angle of the back knee is very different and defines the whole movement of the body afterwards in a different mechanic.

Grigor being taller has its knee toward the other leg in order to make a movement more up than ahead, while Roger uses this wider angle to create more friction with the back leg on the surface and add to the whip with the upper body forward bending.

But indeed the whole posture has been taken as a base and the development has kept it pretty similar.

But the rest of the shots are very different imo. Each one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
there won't be many WC matches that are going to be played at the same time of Wimby, but if I have to choose, WC will always come first by a long shot. Even if it's Argelia vs. South Korea.
no shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0B1S View Post
Both as long as they don't overlap, but when they do - it's world cup every time for me.
NID
latso is online now View My Blog!