MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #1121
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Spring European Clay Season, Allez!

I wouldn't go reading too much into Gilles and Llodra playing doubles together in regards to the whole Paire debacle. I mean Gilles and Llodra are both French and daddies after all. It would make sense for them to have a different kind of relatability compared to the other French players. Besides, Gilles doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would hold a grudge or be the way Llodra is. Llodra probably just asked Gilles if he wanted to play doubles with him this week and Gilles said yeah sure why not. Llodra must have sensed how bad Benny was going to suck this week and thought even Gilles would be a better doubles partner this time around lol.
GilleSimonAddict is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote