MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #1118
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Spring European Clay Season, Allez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle-rn View Post
Didn't Richie start balding after signing with Head & Shoulders?
That should got nothing to do with the shampoo, I hope. My dad uses H&S, he still has a full head of hair .

Quote:
And the commercial they made with him didn't even have an in-the-shower shot.
Oh, bummer. But I'll laugh all day if I see a commercial with Ritchie in a shower scene, I mean, it'll be awkward. I laugh rather hard at the new H&S commercials with the footballers, hilarious.

Quote:
I don't. That pairing looks too much like a PR move from Llodra in connection with his ongoing feud with Paire (who re-stated after the attempted conciliation by Clément that he still "won't talk to Llodra ever again" ^^).
Really? But what's Mika/Paire's feud got to do with Gilles? Here I felt bad for Mika cos I assumed Gilles' not much a double player. But if he was just using Gilles to get to Paire, then I suppose I shouldn't feel bad for him then.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote