MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 08:04 PM   #1113
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Spring European Clay Season, Allez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle-rn View Post
It was the 80s. Plus, he was 6 at that time, still under the mind control of the parental units. Can't hold it against him.
True. I'll cut him some slack. He can be excused even now for not really having much style for his hair cut. I read somewhere he turned down endorsement of Head & Shoulder, which is a pity cos they may be able to force him to at least manage hair style a little bit consistently. Also a pity because he has great thick hair, great for hair commercial .

Anyway, back to tennis, he and Mika lost their double 2-6, 6-2, 9-11 to Zeballos/Monaco. They were supposed to play Lipsky/Gonzalez but the Argi played instead. Anyway, pity, they were so close and I felt bad for Mika.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote