MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - NRL 15TH-17TH

Thread: NRL 15TH-17TH
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2005, 05:44 PM   #1
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NRL 15TH-17TH

Heres the write up i did last Sunday nite on my site

www.freewebs.com/nbatips

Bulldogs V Roosters

After the Roosters rubbish performance today, as i expected, this game will be very much a pressure cooker for both teams. Its at Telstra stadium , so the bulldogs have the slight edge. Both teams will need to turn it up. Ill wait till the week to make a suggested tip, i see the Handicap being +2.5 to the roosters, I do believe it will be a grand final repeat with the dogs winning.

Cowboys Wests Tigers

Well Wests are the giant killers, great defence, great running within the ruck and SCOTT PRINCE! man is he playing amazing football. Cowboys met the great defence of the Sharks and got flogged (Sharks at home will be a major force this year imo). Basically Cowboys will fire up and will give it to West Tigers, look for the line to be +4.5 -+ 6.5. Imo it will be the Cowboys will win this one by +6.

Dragons Broncos

Great wins from Both teams this weekend. This game is a very tough call. Brisbance played awesome football, but come on Parra played the worst half of football i've ever seen. Depending what they Give the Dragons at home, ill be putting my money on St George, but only small. Around +5.5 start for Dragons

Knights V NZ Warriors

Well Knights are just down right awful. This will be the Knights first game at home this year and i expect them to lift. However ill wait to mid week for break downs. Expecting Knights +6.5

Rabbitohs V Panthers

Souths are Penriths voodoo team. +10.5 is way to generous for Souths vs Penrith. So depending on the line i think souths can cause my panthers problems. Expecting +10.5

Sea Eagles V Raiders

Expecting Raiders +2.5

Storm Eels

Storm bounce back hard after losses, Parra got thumped today, However i think Parra can cause the biggest upset this season when they play down in Melbourne expect stupid lines of like +14.5 and +16.5

The lines thus far i have found are

Bulldogs Vs Roosters Pick (dogs favourite)

Cowboys Vs Tigers +6.5 as expected

Dragons Vs Broncos Pick (Brisbane favourite)

Knights Vs Warriors +2.5 I cant beileve this line, pouding Warriors

Souths Vs Penrith -6 This looks great

Manly Vs Canberra +4.5 Man Raiders are really winning me cash, they can easily beat manly imo.

Storm Vs Eels +12 Very dead on line here, can go either way, i expect the line 2 move 2 +14.5 then ill take it

I am going to hammer the crap out of -6 Penrith(Its my team) +2.5 Warriors, Cowboys ML and Bulldogs ML. Ill break down the games around friday
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote