MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Annoying ads

Thread: Annoying ads
View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #67
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Annoying ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Twice today. From George Brown College. it was horizontal alongside the box for posting comments and squished the whole screen.

clicking the link showed some "ad.doubleclick" rerouting URL and then went to http://www.georgebrown.ca/hire/

by the way I'm at work using a different browser and computer than when I got these at home.
A member from the ad team is puzzled as to why this is happening because she said the coding and Hor./Ver. slots are correct. we're still trying to get to the bottom of this. Sorry for all the questions, but are all ads in that area of the page breaking it up? Or the just the companies you mentioned (Heineken, BB, Clearly, George Brown).

Thanks Kat.

~ Alan, Community Support