MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 AM   #530
country flag indianabones

indianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond reputeindianabones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

Unfortunately I will always remember the behavior of the crowd last night more than Dimitov's win. It reminds me of Murray vs Fed at the O2 last year, when he went to change his racket mid game and the crowd were booing. It's pathetic and not required.

Yesterday Djokovic definitely tripped on his ankle and when getting treatment for it you could see that it was already heavily bandaged because of the previous twist.

It was awesome when the crowd werew chanting Dimitrov's name, super atmosphere, it was pathetic when the Madrid crowd starting jeering or booing every little thing Djokovic did.

I said last night too, you're not going to see many better matches than that or better contests.
indianabones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote