MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #528
country flag HumbleTennisFan

HumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid R2: Dimitrov def. Djokovic 7-6 (6) 6-7 (8) 6-3

Well deserved win for Grigor,congratulations to him and his FANS. I am actually proud of what he realised by keeping it together in the 3rd set.The match was amazing,it had everything to make it an epic encounter,and that drama just kept me with the heart in my mouth
Novak tho had more downs than ups,he wasn't at his best against a super motivated Grigor,but that's ok I guess,he hadn't many points to defend and Dimitrov needed this waaay more than Nole.
As for the crowd,just .Too much disrespect shown to the World No.1. I dont agree with what Novak did at the end of the 2nd set,but is somehow understandeble,crowd being so lame
And MTF,Djesus...it just hit a new low.

EDIT: and DAMN 600 POST in less than 12h for a Novak loss,is just incredible how high the hatred is...

How things really are outside of ATP top players

Last edited by HumbleTennisFan : 05-08-2013 at 07:44 AM.
HumbleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote