MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #105
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Considering the effect of her giving birth at that time in her life and career, I think it's safe to say that she probably made the right call and it was definitely her call to make.
No woman had a right to abort any unborn child. I can never understand why does people think that woman knows whats right for the baby and herself. For a woman to abort a baby is such a horrible thing for any one especially without discussing it with their lover or their husband or their bf. To me if i did that i will forever feel horrible and regret it for the rest of my life and would never ever want a child after i had commited something disguisting. If the baby is still moving in your belly than its alive whether people wanna agree with it or not.

If a woman would at least have some heart to let the child live then maybe things would be better. But no person has a right to abort a child whether your a man or a woman.

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 05-07-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote