MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #103
country flag Gliese581

Gliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond reputeGliese581 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

I really feel like this was a private issue that really never had to be mentioned. Why would you even ever feel the need to reveal this to the public anyway?. I am sure that this was a hard time for Martina and considering what the majority of oppinion on abortion is it was really a classless move on Connors part to add it in his book without her knowing.
Gliese581 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote