MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and abortion

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #101
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jimmy Connors hints relationship with Chris Evert ended with pregnancy and aborti

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Well, let's suppose he wanted her to have the baby, but she didn't want to have it. Is she supposed to have to go through with the pregnancy (and believe me that was a lot bigger deal back then that it is now) and flush her career just because he wanted her to do it? I don't see him claiming he offered to marry her. He just wanted nature to take it's course which is great when nature taking its course didn't affect him at all physically, financially, or professionally. She's the one who was going to bear ALL of the bad consequences, and he was not going to have any bad consequences.

And then he's upset because she turns cold when he basically says he wants to back off the relationship? Yeah. What did he want her to do? Sob and beg him? She's got her pride too.
as reasonable and smart as always

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote