MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #4925
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
I just caught your post on *that other site that I shouldn't mention because else I'm going to get myself banned* (just kidding).

So if Ajax wins and Wawa wins you get 2 "happy times" while I get only one?
Let's just hope we are the champions tomorrow (Willem 2 win will give you 27 times your deposit on betting sites) and flip a coin between Ferru and Wawa
Yep, 2 happy times for me, ain't i smart haha
Ok, you can have this one, i'll take madrid/rome/paris instead

* that other site that you should never ever mention here again or else you will get 14 red cards in one go * you mean ?

Unless I'm injured
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!