MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #4886
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rising Francesco vol. 18 - Betty on her way to 100k posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
Lena I've heard that Dynamo Kyev is interested in your boy Ola. Guess besides a really annoying football player he does have some pride and said that he didn't want to go there even though they paid him triple the salary he gets now. He also rejected an offer from Rubin Kazan.

So I've heard Newcastle United and Sunderland are also interested. Where do you think he will go to?
let's say it that way. In Sweden there is literally NOTHING about Toivonen and transfer. In England there is only one Sunderland blog that mentions he could be a target for either Sunderland or Newcastle, with Sunderland targetting more on the Icelandic of Heerenveen. So currently I think there is more blabla of the Dutch papers than anything else.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!