MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 12:04 PM   #2000
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Given the fact that you never have a go at people for being a bit or a lot patriotic so you normally don't give a toss (by the looks of it), I'm taking this personally and will contemplate if this is a declaration of war.

I will consult with my advisors to see if I need to use weapons of mass destruction.
edit: note to others: blame Andreea for the epic and evil consequences. I'm not the one who started it. I'll merely push the red button.

For now, I'm about to leave the office to go to the hairdresser and tomorrow is Labor Day (thus, a day off) so you have time to reflect on it.

Last edited by Castafiore : 04-30-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote