MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #1977
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

JM

LOL guys you don't really think it's gonna happen, Rafa will be injured by then or whatever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Yes, but not the entire weekend, you curieuzeneuzemosterdpot.

Besides, it was a bit chilly but my garden is so beautiful this time of the year that I decided to read a bit outside anyway, with a warm jacket and scarf.
+ there was a party for my goddaughter as well. (busy weekend)
But I did see Rafa's final (online).

-
Finding a beautiful coffee table isn't as easy as it looked when I decided to search for a replacement of my current table. Most of the coffee tables I've seen so far are utterly boring in design and material used. The rest is ridiculously overpriced (my guess: 5% of the price covers the production costs and the other 95% you pay for the ego of the big shot designer) and even then: the design may be original and fun but often not really practical to use.

The search continues.
Oh wow now that's a word.
You and your poshy problems, we had barely +4 C last weekend so you can imagine. Metis has +30 C today and no intention of sending at least 5 degrees to me.