MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Season, Regroup! Allez!

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2013, 09:19 PM   #1048
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2013 Spring European Clay Season, Allez!

I also disagree that he has no weapons, but I think GSAddict means in terms of a power FH or BH or S or V, he doesn't have a Kill Shot, so to speak. But his mental and his resiliences, among other things, are quite the strength. Plus as news-tennis said, his timing, a thing of beauty IMO.

As whether confidence is the cause or effect of good results, it's both. Good confidence gives good results that further makes someone more confidence, it's a cycle.

I actually don't quite care if he's over or under-achieve at this point of his career. I just think he can still achieve more. I know he's 28, but Ferrer wasn't much at 28 either, and as I remember he has a very low period at around that time that he has a pretty bad shoulder or arm injury, and it was looking like his career is going downhill. But look where he is now.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote