MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 04-29-2013, 05:59 AM   #3810
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
I'm really serious about this. 2 of my uncles were heavy drinkers. They died in their mid 50s. my really big problem with this pic is 'what kind of message are you sending to young people Rafa?'. sorry, no if or buts, this is not OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiedis View Post
^^ In Spain its normal that the kids can take a bit of Cava in celebrations, specially in Christmas. Cava is a very light drink that barely contains alcohol. Spain is the country in Europe (an Occident too) that has fewer problems with alcoholism, so we problaby are doing something right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:A..._-_WHO2004.svg
Kiedis is right; it's not so taboo in Europe, and they have less problems with alcoholism. But it's usually at the discretion of parents, at home, in a family setting. I have to say I don't like it in this context. It's not Rafa's place to feed them alcohol like that, like at a frat party.