MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Barcelona SF: Nadal roasts Raonic 6-4 6-0

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #239
country flag HumbleTennisFan

HumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond reputeHumbleTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barcelona SF: Nadal roasts Raonic 6-4 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaindewslave View Post
not even close, did you watch this match or the Monte Carlo final? Nadal was abysmal in the MC final, his UE count insane. that said Novak had a lights out first set in that match. really though in this match vs. Raonic he played insanely better than MC, I have heard that he's focusing to improve his fitness in the coming weeks and is getting more and more serious probably because his loss in MC came as a shock
I understand saying Djokovic is now a big threat on clay but to say something like Nadal played as well in Monte Carlo as he did today? that is purely delusional. Nadal is playing much better now and that's not surprising, he typically, whether it be tournament or season, takes a bit to get going
Europe clay is a lot different than SA after all
Oh God,you actually watch tennis or what?Ofc Rafa had many UE against Nole,but that's mainly becouse of NOVAK,not Rafa,geez and same thing goes for djoker too.Rafa takes high risks when playing him,hitting very deep.You can't even compare Novak's game and Raonic's.

How things really are outside of ATP top players
HumbleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote