MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #2145
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

Lucky for me that I can get by without any. It's not so severe for me as it is for you.

One time I had to fill in for another person up north during the dreaded russian olive season and their trees bloom just as ours are finishing up. My system couldn't take a month long attack. I broke down with a huge sneezing/coughing fit right as I was trying to speak to the judge. Very embarrassing, but what could I do? I just turned my back and recovered as best I could.
That's tough

One year on our trip to Canada, we had to stop at the Walmart in Page and bought a bottle of those eyedrops for allergy eyes. Hubby had tears running so bad that blurred his vision.

Before moving here, I did not have allergy problem this bad, But occassionally, something in the air would trigger my sense and I would nonstop sneezing 10-15 times , my nose and eyes turned red and running. I wondered whether people thought I was a druggie
Lee is offline View My Blog!