MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 08:29 PM   #2142
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am allergic to everything here, it seems. That's why I have various kind of allergy med all the year. Dust, pollen, dog hair, etc.

This time of year is mainly pollen. The mesquite and palo verdes trees are all in full bloom! Same for prickly pear cacti.

I took loratadine last night and I felt so bad this morning that I took cetirzitine with decongestion this morning. So now I feel half drunk
I am waiting here for the Russian Olives to be in bloom in a couple of weeks. I love the way they smell. The whole valley is steeped in the aroma because they grow thick along the river and creeks. But -- they are the worst for allergies!

The doctor convinced me to use the netti pot. It's gross. We will see how much it helps when those pesky russian olives bloom.

I dont' take any medication tho. Sometimes some over the counter stuff.
star is offline View My Blog!