MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #2138
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkexxx View Post
Yes, especially with May knocking on the door -.- it was great untill it started to rain, but it was time to go home anyway

I have no clue about the Spanish civil war. Is it at least interesting or were you assigned to that topic? Good luck with it

Typing on the phone indeed takes so much more concetration
No, I chose the subject. It is just that it takes quite some time yo finish it. And thank you

Well, i just but a smartphone a couple of days ago and this sure takea time to get used to. My fingers are too wide for these keys

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!