MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #72
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I don't think it matters any more who the moderators are. The plan seems to have been to turn MTF into a game where some members vie to see who can most deviously suck the moderators into banning other members.
It has succeeded brilliantly.
Maybe after the banning of Feldman, the moderators feel they have to show that banning is applied to all equally, so they end up banning anybody that has a finger pointed at them.
It is starting to remind me of Mao's China, where everyone was in competition to see who could denounce whom first.
and I am reminded of East German Stasi, where nobody knew who was a spy.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote