MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The ToJo fan thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2005, 12:22 AM   #5
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ToJo fan thread

Name: Kristen
Sex: F
Occupation: Uni student (studying Land Management & Conservation), and a waiter at Town Hall/Taronga Zoo and the :retard: Olympic Stadium.
How long have u liked ToJo: Since around 2000 I guess. Maybe 1999? That's when I discovered Jonas, and started looking into the other Swedes. ToJo was my #2 player, prior to injury. Then my tennis knowledge exploded and I found a heap of low-ranked guys I liked!
Other comments: He's cool as a cucumber on the court. Except in that one pic I posted when we begged for a forum lol! I love the way he wins a grand slam, and all he can do is smile about it
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote