MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWE Thread - CM Punk still the best in the world.

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #24
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWE Thread - CM Punk still the best in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
It's a shame what happened to WWE because it used to be great. I grew up watching the attitude era and was obsessed with wrestling. 2000- WM X7 was the PEAK time imo, i loved it. The era that followed it was also really good imo.

It kinda lost it's way imo in 09 after a slow decline in quality since 05 or something, so i don't watch the modern product except Royla Rumble & Wrestlemania. Still old events on dvd though
You are right. Rock was easily the best back then (not the current Rock). The best trash talker of all times and the funniest one too.

This is great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote