MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nole Chat Part 4 - THE EXAM THREAD!!! nerds inside, some survivors too.

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #1994
country flag Katkexxx

Katkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond reputeKatkexxx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Titiless Nole Chat Part 4

I'm not sure if one letter is worth sacrificing my beauty sleep

Can't see the video on the phone, which song is it?

Is your (future) king the one who has three daughters and an Argentinian wife? I saw posters all over the place

It was really nice, we went to a very tourist packed village, because we came to the train station and the train left 5 minutes later so we didn't have to wait. Mom said I should have told her about the towns you recommended earlier, but next time for sure
And we did some walking around Jordaan and Museumplein(?) and went to an art gallery. We both really loved the city (from different reasons ). Maybe we should come back during RG haha

We have our Labour day next week and I wasn't sure if it's just us or if it's international, that's why I asked
Katkexxx is offline View My Blog!