MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Forum Police are in town

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #70
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Forum Police are in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
I came in this thread just because I was getting forum disruptions infraction for much less than this thread, i never said it was a bad thread just i felt robbed because i would get infractionated for thread like this

that woman story was just an attempt of trying to get your intention, actually i got interested when i saw you made two guys banned so i am interested if i could order some more head hunting ( obviously i pick the target ) and how much i need to pay for it ?

And which doors i have opened ? never share any personal info at this board, because from first hand i saw which kind of lunatik are here
What disruption is being caused? If you didn't feel it was a bad thread why bother posting? Or do you post and complain in every thread you don't like the look of? Seems a very time-consuming and pointless thing to do.

You couldn't afford me. But I'll tell you what, give me the name and I'll see what I can do. Consider it a consolation gift. Nikki might not want you, but I'll help.

Samo, how is it for someone who doesn't share info, a large part of this forum know your personal business? The fact you didn't answer Deathless Mortal says it all.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote