MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #125
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
It's not about faces it's about solid institutions, rule of law and separation of powers. It's easy to say but it really takes time to build that and I believe we in Serbia will build all that eventually and "democracy" will become democracy.
"solid institutions", "rule of law", "separation of powers"... give me a break! i not impressed with sweet words. do you seriously think that voters REALLY decide about anything substantial?
democracy (with or without quotation marks) is a deception.

Quote:
Sovereignity is doubtful concept in today's world, but Russia does remain a powerful country and I can't see anything bad about that. I like Russia and Russian culture.
do you consider integrity a doubtful, outdated concept in your everyday real life?

Quote:
But maybe we should ask Russians here on MTF for their opinions about Putin and other things? Start with AnnaK_4ever he/she seems to be from Russia.
why would one (anonymous) person's opinion be decisive about my views on putin?

Quote:
I am very suspicious about powerful populist leaders. One Milosevic is enough for me in my lifetime. Thanks, but no thanks.
i am very suspicious about your tendency do use extensive personifications. smells like pliability for manipulation.