MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #124
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Well, you agree that RT is forced to broadcast what the Russian governments wants it to broadcast.
But the difference is that the government funded Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is decidedly left wing, while the government itself is Conservative.
i can believe you it is so when they are reporting about canada's internal affairs. however i am sceptical about your claim when canada's foreign affairs are the issue of reporting.

can you describe (or give examples) what is exactly the difference between "left wing" cbc (acronym?) and "conservative" government?