MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #121
country flag zeleni

zeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond reputezeleni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are Western "first world country" lives seen as more valuable by the media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssin View Post
I don't have a slightest thing against RT and its existence is welcome as far as I'm concerned, and I agree that it can be useful as a source of information. Also, all the tv networks that you mention certainly reflect the views of their governments. I don't watch TV at all though.
good for you. tv should be watched restrictively and only with a good cause.
(do you watch tennis only on internet?)

Quote:
As for Putin I guess he is ok for Russia at this moment, it takes decades to establish sound democratic institutions as we well know in Serbia. But I don't welcome the fact that such amount of power should be vested in one person only, regardless of how much that person is popular. Russians are lucky that Putin seems to be more or less balanced character, otherwise it would spell disaster for Russia and Russians. The way it is now it's not a disaster, it's just BAD.
do you think it is better to rotate random faces with the same political program? i think that is just a way to keep people in delusion about "democracy".

Quote:
Maybe I should have said "RT reflects views of the Russian government", but unfortunately Mr. Putin seems to be bigger than the Russian government these days, and it's not my fault
in contemporary anti-russian narrative, putin is just a personification for russian sovereignity.