MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #63
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
I remember that I and also some other users weren't satisfied with the justification of the permaban in the banned users thread. "Was warned after coming back of a 1-yr-ban, broke rules again." Which rule? What did he do? We didn't get an answer to that until now. At this point the communication about Feldman's ban is better, that doesn't change the fact that the ban is ridiculous considering the post he was eventually banned for.
I think something that some users tend to struggle with is the term accumulation. The last post does not have to be worse than all others. It simply has to be an infraction that brings the accumulation to a set amount, usually after a set of shorter bannings.