MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 17: Sao-Paulo-2 (Winner : Paul Capdeville)

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #36
country flag Luso

Luso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond reputeLuso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 17: Sao-Paulo-2 (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauletekis View Post
Gastao and Machado lost so they will play at least qualis in Estoril, I think. Hopefully Gastao recives a WC and won't need it. Had he won today, he was just one match away from being the portuguese number one, for the first time in his carreer. Saw parts of the match today and got to give credit to Kovalik, cause he played very well, but Gastao had some bad misses in important moments of the 2nd set and that was it.
Totaly surprised with the level of this Kovalik dude. Top 100 tennis i saw in this match. Gastão played really well the 2 first sets, but the effort was to big for him, with many matches in the last weeks.
Hope the transition to Europe goes well for Gastão anda Machado.
Luso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote