MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Barcelona/Bucharest. Congrats Sonja1989 & Eddy DoubleD/Lucian_iasi

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #108
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Barcelona/Bucharest

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Don't worry, we don't need to agree to disagree. I will just refrain from playing the game that don't follow the rules. I had the super tie break rule went against me last year, but at least that was unclear due to no tie break in TT. But this time is worse that the draw gets altered because the top seed and their opponent don't send for three picks and then we have to play the top seed as the second seed for the remainder of doubles match (9 picks) while our opponent had to go play a doubles alt team that has better record than us. So the top seed gets the top seed right against their original opponent while we don't get the rule work for us.

My apologies to supertec and good luck to supertom/abollo.
I don't care if you don't play again. No skin off my back.

You were the one who initially proposed to switch the draw so that you unfairly got a bye. Now that the draw is back to the way it should have been(16 teams and you actually having to face someone) you're complaining about it. Sounds like to me you like to try and alter rules for your favour and kick up a hissy fit when they don't go that way. Good riddence.

If you honestly think that replacing me and coffee with a bye because 1 of us didn't send while not replacing Cava/VamosHoracio, or Adder A216/Diego36Arg because Cava and Diego didn't send then I can't help you.

I get that it may have been unfair for the 2 seed to face the 1 seed after the draw was rearranged(even though you had a 1 point lead which imo I'd rather have a 1 point lead and face the top seed than a 2 point deficet and face a non seed which was the original scenario) but it certrainly was not fair to just delete a team and put a bye in there for s**** and giggles, and for your advancement in the tournament

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion

Last edited by 156mphserve : 04-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote