MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2 questions - HELP!!!

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2002, 06:22 PM   #2
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

Question #1) Sorry! Check with the Adminastrators. They'll know what to do. And if worse comes to worse Allie, you'll have to create a new account and start over. Hopefully it won't come to that. Didn't this happen once before to you? If someone hacked into your account, I hope they find out who it is.

Question #2) Allie, a strong stain remover should get the blood out of your upholstry. If it's car upholstry, you should consult with the dealership the car was purchased from. Or any automotive store should be able to help you find the right kind of stain remover for blood. But more importantly Allie, are you okay? Blood in the upholstry? Did you have an accident? I hope everything is okay!