MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - racquet advice

Thread: racquet advice
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2005, 03:05 AM   #5
country flag The

The has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond reputeThe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: racquet advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliemyers
Ive been playing with a Prince thunderbolt thats 700 in the power scale. Now Im kinda thinking, since Im stuggling to get power with everyone I play with thrashing the ball that I need a new more powerful racquet.

So Im woundering if anyone has any good suggestions of racquets that they prehaps play with, any make.
Been very happy with my prince racquet and Ive also been playing with a babolat racquet thats only slightly more powerful but Im prefering it.
Been looking at some of the head range, heard that instinct and radical might be good but the radical seems like its likely to be the same power as the prince I already have.
We shall make this easy:

Head- Liquidmetal Instinct or Radical

Wilson- N Pro Surge or the old Pro Staff Surge

Babolat- Pure Drive (as much as i hate to suggest it), or the Pure Storm (think Pure Drive but more flexible)

Prince- Air DB or the Diablo XP

Technifibre (or Major Sports for you Euros)- 315 or 305XL (if you enjoy the longer frames)

Dunlop- 300G MAYBE, or give some thought to the 400G

Yonex- RDX 300 or the RDX 500 MP

That pretty much covers the basis.
The is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote