MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2013, 07:43 AM   #60
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Another example: GlennMirnyi was banned one year because he said one of the candidates of Miss MTF was ugly and had bad taste in music
Sorry, but you are simplifying stuff a lot

Forget his perennial "i'm smart you are not" attitude but that post in Miss MTF was extremely rude and offensive and his ban completely justified.
What I don't agree with, was the fact that he was practically witchhunted after he came back despite his obvious change of tone. It was like the mods just waited breathlessly for him to make a mistake to permaban him.

For all his Nadal hate, he was an intelligent, knowledgeable poster. Sad to see the stupid, unfunny trolls thriving now while he's permabanned.

Regarding your "almost" permaban, that's a clear case with what's wrong with MTF moderation atm