MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2013, 03:35 AM   #58
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

Hkz, not every case shows that a permabanned user was that problematic. I was never problematic and I was one " wishing death infraction" to be permabanned before the change in the rules because I had two infractions before of wishing death (and I had only 3 infractions all my life). I wished death to a french player in a chat thread iunnocently as a joke because I needed his opponent in a game to win, and to anothger user (but only after he reported my post in which I wasnt wishing death to him, so I just thought- hell, lets give him what he wants )

Also some of the permabanned members were permabanned after silly last infractions (example- Corey Feldman and GlennMirnyi). The change is maybe to try to correct it. I mean, now at least I now I will be banned for one year if I wish death again, which is more considerate for some users that tend to infrate an specific rule because its of their nature despite respecting all other rules, for example.

Oh gosh I am a criminal who would have guessed it.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!