MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #55
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eliminate the Permaban - Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
You're cutting a few corners here.
You're forgetting the many, many times Glenn was warned and temporarily banned.

My guess is that he was warned already quite a few times since his previous temporary ban and before he made this Miss MTF and bad taste in music remark and it was the last straw.

GlennMirnyi was a constant and repetitive troll who received a LOT of opportunities to avoid further bans. He decided to ignore that, so the permaban is his own doing.
He was never a troll

Just a rafa hater and a communist.

Which means, he had something to say, as in all diplomatic states.

And I was just citing one of his stupid bannings to show he had many stupid bans like Corey Feldman and shouldnt have been permabanned just like Corey, per example.

Just because some user was banned many times doesnt mean all those bannings were fair.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 04-23-2013 at 02:09 AM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!