Revised permanent ban procedures
A user who has:
- 15 infractions in total (expired or not), OR
- The maximum allowable number of infractions within one category
Becomes a candidate for a permanent ban (so far everything is the same as before). They will then be given a warning that they are now on the path of a permanent ban, and will:
- Receive a 1 year ban for a subsequent infraction where the maximum no. of allowable infractions is 3 or more
- Receive a 2 year ban for a subsequent infraction where the maximum no. of allowable infractions is less than 3, AND
- Receive a permanent ban for any infraction received subsequent to serving one of the temporary bans mentioned in steps 1 and 2
All bans and infractions will still be subject to the appeal procedures.
Members that are already permanently banned will not be considered for this process.