MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The reality is that del Potro is easily the fourth best tennis player in the world

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #34
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reality is that del Potro is easily the fifth best tennis player in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moozza View Post
Murray is the second best player in the world you clown. Not third, not fourth, not fifth. Second. The results clearly back this up. How you can put Nadal and Del Potro above him is beyond me, must be some sort of logic that only makes sense to haters.
I am talking about form. If you want to talk about results and numbers, then Federer is better than him. See the rankings table.
Nadal hasn't even played AO, where Murray got 1200 points, and Nadal is almost even with him in the race and will probably in front of him just after Madrid. Are you that dumb?