MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The reality is that del Potro is easily the fourth best tennis player in the world

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #31
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The reality is that del Potro is easily the fifth best tennis player in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxyzapenje View Post
I said in the post you quoted.

And how is he behind Federer atm in your mind? Tell me please, what has Federer done this year? Just because he reached AO SF? Then I guess Ferrer is the 3rd best player atm, no? He reached AO SF also and has done more than Fed apart from that..

As I said, I expect Fed to be back rather soon, be until that, he hasn't shown me anything that would make me think he's the 3rd best player atm.
I dont place them based on results I do it based on their game and Rafa is number 2 in the world above Delpo,so is Fed
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote