MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - Vol. 80: Another great year for our great champion! :D

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #1908
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - Vol. 80: It's comeback time baby!!! :rocker2:

Just received the following p.m.:
Quote:
Dear Friend,
Rev.Chris.Asare.Ashen. foreign remittance department ,board of administrator mandated me to look for least known relative of our late client who deposited in our bank enormous quantity of funds , send a mail to my private email address( rev.ashen.asare@gmail.com or rev.chrisashen@rocketmail.com)
so that I can explain more details to you for the claim okay, thanks for your understanding, please acknowledge my mail and feel free to ask any questions , we are always here to protect and serve you better
Best regards,
Rev.Chris.Asare.Ashen.

Eh?
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote