MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Taylor Piccie Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2005, 12:05 AM   #14
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taylor Piccie Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndysGirl
it seems like he retires from matches alot. Is it because of his weight or is he just injury prone?
Well he's injury prone BECAUSE of his weight (and the fact that he's not in very good physical condition compared to a lot of the guys on tour). I mean you can't help getting the flu or a stomach bug or something but he's pulled a lot of muscles and things like that and that kind of stuff is definitely related to the fact that he's not in the best physical shape.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote